Having a revamp

I haven't written in this blog for ages. A ridiculous amount of time actually. I guess life has been getting in the way a bit. A lot actually. And I wish I could say that I had been busy being off on adventures or that I had met the love of my life and I was busy experiencing a whirlwind romance. But no. Sadly I have been distracted by shitty health stuff. And dealing with the "lovely" people at the Department of Work and Pensions. Which if you have any personal experience with you will understand why I put lovely in quotation marks. And honestly I've just felt a bit swallowed up with it all.

I don't tend to speak about my personal life on here. I think I always felt slightly embarrased about it. Which is complete nonsense really. And I guess its easy to write your opinons on things and it not feel to personal. But a blog should be personal shouldn't it?

So I logged on this morning and I'm figurativly dusting off this old thing off and revamping it.
I spent the morning setting up a snazzy new theme which I'm honestly LOVING. And I'm making a bit of a vow to be brave and share a bit more about me. 

Hopefully this is the start of writing a bit more. I guess only time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts