Instax Camera

I know, I know I'm crazy late to the party but I recently brought an Instax mini camera and I'm in love. 


When I was young my granny brought me a Polaroid camera for Christmas and I fell in love with it. We went for a Christmas day walk and I used up the whole film snapping photo's from around the town and of our day. They're some of my most treasured photo's even if a child clearly took them :)
A few days later I went with my mum to the local camera shop to see about buying some new film. I just remember the shock on her face when they told her the price. We always did things on a budget growing up and film for Polaroids was crazy expensive, certainly more than my mum was willing to pay.
So I never used it again and it honestly makes me feel slightly sick but I actually threw my lovely camera away after a clear out a few years after getting it.

For ages though I've wanted to buy a new one, especially when they came back into style and Polaroids seemed to be everywhere. So I decided to take the plunge and buy one.
It arrived a few days later and I opened it up. Honestly I am in love with it. The film is expensive, no lie but its alright and definitely worth it. But I have to say that when I stupidly put a finger over the lens my instant thought was shit well that's 50p or something down the bin ! Not that I'm cheap or anything :)

Its the coolest thing though. Snapping a photo and watching it print out of the top. Then watching as it develops in front of your eyes. Honestly one of the best things I've brought myself in a long time. If you like taking photos at all you have to buy one of these.





Comments

Popular Posts