Tiger Balm


Fibromyaligia is a bastard. Yep I said it. It kicks the hell out of your joints and muscles and cracks your head open or it feels like it at least. So I've found myself taking a lot of pain killers. Not over the recommended dose but close to it and every day. So I wanted to have a look at some non medicinal options. I brought some heat packs and cool packs which have really helped but stop working once they surprisingly quickly hit room temperature and its a pain having to get up to re heat them or go to the freezer. That's when I read about tiger balm. I wasn't sure at first, it looks like something you'd find in a health food shop in Glastonbury and as much as I'm not a complete hater on herbal and homoeopathic remedies lets be honest there not going to work like painkillers.

That's where I was wrong though because I decided after awhile to buy it. A small pot was only £3.50 or there abouts, after all. And honestly I am hooked !
 I decided to go for the white ointment after hearing someone say that the red can rub of onto things. Its really cooling but not like deep freeze or any other thing like that. Its the hardest thing to describe. All I'll say is that if you suffer from any of the problems I do, you should try it. Its one of the best things I've brought in awhile. I use it for everything. Muscle pain, rub it on, headache, rub it on, neck pain, rub it on. It's amazing stuff. Yes it doesn't eradicate the pain but it defiantly massively improves it and it certainly works better on muscle pain than painkillers do. For me anyway.

Be warned though it does smell. Its, again, really hard to describe but its kind of like Vix vapour rub. I kind of love the smell, especially now I assosiate it with pain relief but my mum can't stand it, she can tell just walking into the room if I've used it.

Still its definitely worth trying. I wish I had sooner.


Comments

Popular Posts